Okay, I've downloaded the Blogger app to my iPad mini (again.) I think I did this before but disabled it for some good reason, I'm sure.
So let's see. Technology? How much is too little, too much, just right? To manage a group art exhibit what do I really need / want. Who else will be on board with it anyway? Just me?
I honestly don't know. Here's my inventory of technological resources for the moment:
(1)My Desktop has all the standard Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, plus my trusty old Adobe Photoshop and Picasa.
(2) the iPhone I'm trying to minimize the app installations now that my old phone is pretty filled up.
(3) It's this nifty little iPad Mini that will need to be monitored a bit, I supposed, so I don't go overboard with apps and RSS feeds from too many "how to manage a group art exhibit" websites. LOL
(4) I also need to study up on Evernote. I know a biz woman who uses this to the max for team projects, which might be comparable to this effort.
(5) I'd like to give some thought on how I will use Facebook and Twitter, of course, and possibly LinkedIn.
(6) We'll see. And of course, I'll be creating, editing and manipulating digital images that I'll be exhibiting for the show.
All technology demands.
All great learning experiences.
Coincidentally today, for the first time in a year, I put on the t-shirt that says,
"The journey is the destination."
I would say that managing a group show and participating as an artist myself will certainly be an amazing journey.
Post a Comment